or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $22.25 fortnightly with More info
Proudly showcasing Australia's national floral emblem, Acacia pycnantha... also known as golden wattle in non-fancy terms.
- Soft, stretchy, and breathable fabric
- Made from 78% recycled plastic, 22% spandex
- Exclusive Mister Timbuktu print
- Mid-high waisted with waistband phone pocket
- Ankle grazer length
- 20% of profits donated to People & Planet
Our leggings are a small fit, we recommend you choose one size larger than usual. Check out our size chart for more info. Annabelle is a size 6 wearing an S, Anja is a size 12 wearing an L.
*note our size charts are based off body measurements (not garments)