Wategos (Otter) - Blue Light Glasses
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $49.75 fortnightly with More info
- Certified Australian-made; ethically handmade by artisans in Australia
- Innovative plant-based acetate from Mazzucchelli 1849 - 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable in 115 days
- FSC-certified cork case & GOTS-certified organic cotton pouch and cleaning cloth
All Ozeano blue light glasses lenses feature:
- Blue light filter that blocks blue light emitted from digital screens and may protect your eyes and help you sleep better
- Anti-scratch coatings that offer superior protection against marks and dramatically increases the robustness and longevity of the lens
- Superhydrophobic coating that repels liquid and is anti-static, ensuring the lens is extremely resistant to water, sweat, oil, grease, dirt, dust etc.
- Anti-reflective layer that reduces UV and harmful light
The Wategos is an inspired tribute to Wategos Beach, the picturesque gem nestled just below the famous Cape Byron Lighthouse in Byron Bay.
The Wategos provides a classic yet modern look thanks to its timeless round design and versatile aesthetic. Featuring circular market-leading lenses in a sleek frame, the Wategos oozes class and is a cool all-rounder.
The Otter colour is named after the distinct light brown colour seen on adult Otter's head and throat area, adopting the striking colour as they mature in age.
Bridge width: 24mm
Temple length: 145mm