Wategos (Leopard Seal) - Prescription Glasses
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $68.50 fortnightly with More info
- Certified Australian-made; ethically handmade by artisans in Australia
- Innovative plant-based acetate from Mazzucchelli 1849 - 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable in 115 days
- FSC-certified cork case & GOTS-certified organic cotton pouch and cleaning cloth
Ozeano prescription glasses come with a premium 1.5 index single-vision prescription lens fitted. If you need a higher index, or different lens type (multifocal, progressive etc.) please contact us. Please allow up to 20 days for delivery of prescription orders. All Ozeano prescription glasses lenses feature:
- Anti-scratch coatings that offer superior protection against marks and dramatically increases the robustness and longevity of the lens
- Superhydrophobic coating that repels liquid and is anti-static, ensuring the lens is extremely resistant to water, sweat, oil, grease, dirt, dust etc.
- Anti-reflective layer that reduces UV and harmful blue light
The Wategos is an inspired tribute to Wategos Beach, the picturesque gem nestled just below the famous Cape Byron Lighthouse in Byron Bay.
The Wategos provides a classic yet modern look thanks to its timeless round design and versatile aesthetic. Featuring circular market-leading lenses in a sleek frame, the Wategos oozes class and is a cool all-rounder.
The Leopard Seal is a nod to the magnificent Antarctic marine mammals and the unique black and light spots found on their throat and belly.
Bridge width: 24mm
Temple length: 145mm