Luxury Wallet - Nightfall
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $37.48 fortnightly with More info
A single wallet to keep you organised from work to play, trips away and everything in between - all without destroying the planet.
Under the cover of nightfall escape the everyday and dare to live your own adventure from dusk till dawn.
Our luxury carry-all travel and jewellery wallet is thoughtfully designed for living an adventurous life. As practical as it is beautiful, it can be used year-round, at home or away, making it one of the most versatile travel accessories around. Its clever design allows it to be used in three ways: as a stylish travel wallet, a jewellery roll or as an everyday carry-all helping you stay organised from the gym to work, work to play and everything in between. For those who dare to escape the everyday.
Proudly designed in Australia. Crafted from sustainable upcycled leather.
- Sustainable, upcycled leather in luxury full-grain finish
- Black and Metallic Rose Gold
- 100% cotton lining
- Quality zippers and hardware
- 2 storage straps for rings and 4 pairs of earrings
- 3 zippered compartments ideal for tangle-free jewellery storage
- 4 card slots
- 4 versatile compartments with space for jewellery, travel and everyday items such as bangles, headphones, lip gloss, passport, phone, plane tickets, receipts, coins and notes
- Secure magnetic clasp closure
- Lighter than traditional leather
- Designed to last
- Proudly Australian designed and owned
- Dimensions when closed: 12 x 22cm
- Includes upcycled cotton dust bag
Always take care when packing your jewellery. Our earring/ring holders are best for storing rings and hook or hoop earrings. We recommend securing earrings with stoppers and storing stud earrings within the zippered pockets.
The Elsewhere Co. is a luxury brand with a clear vision: to inspire independent freedom seekers around the world to escape the everyday.
The Elsewhere Co. has got some new initiatives as follows:
1) They've launched their social enterprise partnership with Greening Australia.
For every sale made, they donate $1 to Greening Australia to support their revegetation work in places like The Great Barrier Reef, Tasmania's Island Ark and their nationwide bushfire recovery program.
2) They've introduced an end-of-life recycling program.
Passionate about keeping waste out of landfill, they will take back any Elsewhere Co. product that reaches its end-of-life or is no longer wanted as part of their recycling program. These items will either be repaired as second-hand goods for sale or donation, disassembled for recycling or re-made into something new.
3) They now have carbon neutral shipping!
They use courier companies that offset the carbon emissions of each delivery by supporting sustainability initiatives such as wildlife conservation and clean energy projects.
The Elsewhere Co. products ship from Australia.
For Shipping within Australia, it can take 3-5 days to arrive depending on what shipping option you choose.
For International Shipping, it can take 3-4 weeks to arrive depending on what shipping option you choose.
To find out more about Shipping, Click Here.
If you would like to know more about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
If you have any queries, you can reach us at email@example.com.