Tama (Red Snapper) - Blue Light Glasses
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $49.75 fortnightly with More info
- Certified Australian-made; ethically handmade by artisans in Australia
- Premium 'M49' plant-based acetate from Mazzucchelli 1849 - 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable in 115 days
- FSC-certified cork case & GOTS-certified organic cotton pouch and cleaning cloth
All Ozeano blue light glasses lenses feature:
- Blue light filter that blocks blue light emitted from digital screens and may protect your eyes and help you sleep better
- Anti-scratch coatings that offer superior protection against marks and dramatically increases the robustness and longevity of the lens
- Superhydrophobic coating that repels liquid and is anti-static, ensuring the lens is extremely resistant to water, sweat, oil, grease, dirt, dust etc.
- Anti-reflective layer that reduces UV and harmful light
The Tama takes its inspiration from one of the true gems of Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, Tamarama Beach.
The Tama offers a mid-century, timeless style thanks to its classic design and versatile aesthetic. Featuring a sleek frame shape and market-leading prescription lenses, the Tama is the stylish go-to choice for any occasion.
The Red Snapper is named after its striking colour, which resembles the deep, rosy reddy-orange colour of the popular Red Snapper fish.
Bridge width: 21mm
Temple length: 145mm