Tama (Otter) - Blue Light Glasses
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $49.75 fortnightly with More info
- Certified Australian-made; ethically handmade by artisans in Australia
- Innovative plant-based acetate from Mazzucchelli 1849 - 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable in 115 days
- Sustainable FSC-certified cork case & GOTS-certified organic cotton pouch and cleaning cloth
All Ozeano blue light glasses lenses feature:
- Blue light filter that blocks blue light emitted from digital screens and may protect your eyes and help you sleep better
- Anti-scratch coatings that offer superior protection against marks and dramatically increases the robustness and longevity of the lens
- Superhydrophobic coating that repels liquid and is anti-static, ensuring the lens is extremely resistant to water, sweat, oil, grease, dirt, dust etc.
- Anti-reflective layer that reduces UV and harmful light
The Tama takes its inspiration from one of the true gems of Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, Tamarama Beach.
The Tama offers a mid-century, timeless style thanks to its classic design and versatile aesthetic. Featuring a sleek frame shape and market-leading prescription lenses, the Tama is the stylish go-to choice for any occasion.
The Otter colour is named after the distinct light brown colour seen on adult Otter's head and throat area, adopting the striking colour as they mature in age.
Bridge width: 21mm
Temple length: 145mm