Tama (Leopard Seal) - Prescription Glasses
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $68.50 fortnightly with More info
- Certified Australian-made; ethically handmade by artisans in Australia
- Innovative plant-based acetate from Mazzucchelli 1849 - 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable in 115 days
- FSC-certified cork case & GOTS-certified organic cotton pouch and cleaning cloth
Ozeano prescription glasses come with a premium 1.5 index single-vision prescription lens fitted. If you need a higher index, or different lens type (multifocal, progressive etc.) please contact us. Please allow up to 20 days for delivery of prescription orders. All Ozeano prescription glasses lenses feature:
- Anti-scratch coatings that offer superior protection against marks and dramatically increases the robustness and longevity of the lens
- Superhydrophobic coating that repels liquid and is anti-static, ensuring the lens is extremely resistant to water, sweat, oil, grease, dirt, dust etc.
- Anti-reflective layer that reduces UV and harmful blue light
The Tama takes its inspiration from one of the true gems of Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, Tamarama Beach.
The Tama offers a mid-century, timeless style thanks to its classic design and versatile aesthetic. Featuring a sleek frame shape and market-leading prescription lenses, the Tama is the stylish go-to choice for any occasion.
The Leopard Seal is a nod to the magnificent Antarctic marine mammals and the unique black and light spots found on their throat and belly.
Bridge width: 21mm
Temple length: 145mm