Passport Holder - Nightfall
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $18.73 fortnightly with More info
Under the cover of nightfall escape the everyday and dare to live your own adventure from dusk till dawn.
Our luxury passport holder is thoughtfully designed for living an adventurous life. As practical as it is beautiful, it's slim, lightweight and features an easy-access passport sleeve, plus places to slip your tickets, bank notes and cards. It can also double as a card wallet if you're travelling light. For those who dare to escape the everyday.
Proudly designed in Australia. Crafted from sustainable upcycled leather.
- Sustainable, upcycled leather in full grain finish
- Black and Metallic Rose Gold
- Fits 1 passport
- Easy-access passport sleeve, with space to slip flight tickets
- 2 card slots
- 2 extra pockets for receipts, bank notes or baggage tickets
- Secure stud closure
- Lighter than traditional leather
- Designed to last
- Proudly Australian designed and owned
- Dimensions when closed: 10 x 14cm
- Includes upcycled cotton dust bag
The Elsewhere Co. is a luxury brand with a clear vision: to inspire independent freedom seekers around the world to escape the everyday.
The Elsewhere Co. has got some new initiatives as follows:
1) They've launched their social enterprise partnership with Greening Australia.
For every sale made, they donate $1 to Greening Australia to support their revegetation work in places like The Great Barrier Reef, Tasmania's Island Ark and their nationwide bushfire recovery program.
2) They've introduced an end-of-life recycling program.
Passionate about keeping waste out of landfill, they will take back any Elsewhere Co. product that reaches its end-of-life or is no longer wanted as part of their recycling program. These items will either be repaired as second-hand goods for sale or donation, disassembled for recycling or re-made into something new.
3) They now have carbon neutral shipping!
They use courier companies that offset the carbon emissions of each delivery by supporting sustainability initiatives such as wildlife conservation and clean energy projects.
The Elsewhere Co. products ship from Australia.
For Shipping within Australia, it can take 3-5 days to arrive depending on what shipping option you choose.
For International Shipping, it can take 3-4 weeks to arrive depending on what shipping option you choose.
To find out more about Shipping, Click Here.
If you would like to know more about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
If you have any queries, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.