Limited Edition Lyla Top White
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $37.25 fortnightly with More info
The Lyla Top has full length sleeves and is made from a light weight fabric with no stretch. The Lyla Top features a V-neck with a tie and can easily be tucked in to high waisted bottoms are worn loose.
- Made and designed on the South Coast of NSW, Australia
- Fabric - Surplus Fabric with light stripe
- V Neck
- Oversized fit
- Full Length Sleeve with cuffs
- Available in Black and White
- Model is 168cm tall and wearing a size 8
Sustainability + Fabric
This garment is crafted in Australia from Surplus Fabric.
Surplus fabric is excess fabric from someone else’s production. Here are some of the reason why we think surplus fabric is great:
• We are saving the fabric from making its way to landfill which could take up to 200 years to biodegrade
• We are also helping other businesses to move excess/left over stock and we whole heartedly believe in supporting each other to reduce environmental impacts
• We are reducing our environmental impact by not creating any fabrics for our production
We source our surplus fabric from several different places including offshore and on shore fabric
manufacturers such and Wall Fabrics and Jacks
Textiles, op shop warehouse and fabric stores.
Our Organic Bamboo and Tencel are surplus fabric, we do not get any of our Organic Bamboo or Tencel made and purely use other manufacturers leftovers.
Our commitment is for our products to always be Australian Made and manufactured using sustainable, organic and eco-friendly materials. This transparency builds customer trust in our brand and appeal for Indecisive clothing, in turn, strengthening the likelihood of success of our social impact strategy.
Indecisive The Label products ship from Australia.
To find out more about Shipping, Click Here.
Returns and exchanges only within 7 days of Purchase.
If you would like to know more about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
If you have any queries, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.