Freshie (Orca) - Prescription Glasses
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $68.50 fortnightly with More info
- Certified Australian-made; ethically handmade by artisans in Australia
- Premium 'M49' plant-based acetate from Mazzucchelli 1849 - 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable in 115 days
- FSC-certified cork case & GOTS-certified organic cotton pouch and cloth
Ozeano prescription glasses come with a premium 1.5 index single-vision prescription lens fitted. If you need a higher index, or different lens type (multifocal, progressive etc.) please contact us. Please allow up to 20 days for delivery of prescription orders. All Ozeano prescription glasses lenses feature:
- Anti-scratch coatings that offer superior protection against marks and dramatically increases the robustness and longevity of the lens
- Superhydrophobic coating that repels liquid and is anti-static, ensuring the lens is extremely resistant to water, sweat, oil, grease, dirt, dust etc.
- Anti-reflective layer that reduces UV and harmful blue light
The 'Freshie' takes its inspiration from one of Sydney's favourite Northern Beaches, Freshwater Beach.
Providing the perfect blend of square and round shape, with its rigid top and curved bottom combining to provide a look that will stand the test of time. Featuring a striking frame with a comfy keyhole nose bridge and circular premium prescription lenses, The Freshie is a true classic you can always rely on.
The Orca colour is named after the striking areas of shiny black colour synonymous with the treasured marine mammals.
Bridge width: 21mm
Temple length: 145mm