Freshie (Orca) - Blue Light Glasses
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $49.75 fortnightly with More info
- Certified Australian-made; ethically handmade by artisans in Australia
- Premium 'M49' plant-based acetate from Mazzucchelli 1849 - 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable in 115 days
- FSC-certified cork case & GOTS-certified organic cotton pouch and cloth
All Ozeano blue light glasses lenses feature:
- Blue light filter that blocks blue light emitted from digital screens and may protect your eyes and help you sleep better
- Anti-scratch coatings that offer superior protection against marks and dramatically increases the robustness and longevity of the lens
- Superhydrophobic coating that repels liquid and is anti-static, ensuring the lens is extremely resistant to water, sweat, oil, grease, dirt, dust etc.
- Anti-reflective layer that reduces UV and harmful light
The 'Freshie' takes its inspiration from one of Sydney's favourite Northern Beaches, Freshwater Beach.
Providing the perfect blend of square and round shape, with its rigid top and curved bottom combining to provide a look that will stand the test of time. Featuring a striking frame with a comfy keyhole nose bridge and circular premium prescription lenses, The Freshie is a true classic you can always rely on.
The Orca colour is named after the striking areas of shiny black colour synonymous with the treasured marine mammals.
Bridge width: 21mm
Temple length: 145mm