Blue and Chocolate Star Silk Robe
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $73.75 fortnightly with More info
- Blue and chocolate star silk robe made from hand-loomed, hand-dyed silk
- One size fits all
- Inset pockets, sash tie
- Each robe uses approx 5m of silk. It takes an average of 4 days to weave and dye the fabric and make each robe
- Each robe is made from 2 individually dyed pieces of silk, so the robe you receive may be slightly different in appearance than the one in the images
- Made ethically in Cambodia
- Shipped from Brisbane, Australia in a biodegradable mailer
- 10% of every order goes to Human and Hope Association in Cambodia, to assist their anti-poverty programs. (Silk robes come in cotton bags made by seamstresses who have graduated from HHA's sewing program)
Atelier Etica is an artisan-driven silk lounge wear brand based in Queensland, Australia. Designed with luxury lovers in mind, all Atelier Etica items are created ethically in Cambodia. The stories they bring are about empowerment and strength, as well as beauty and travel. When you wrap yourself in soft Atelier Etica silk, you won’t just feel good, you've also done good in the life of another person.
Atelier Etica pieces are made with silk that has been handwoven and hand dyed. I've sought out production partners who care about their sewers and weavers, and who provide fair wages, training and a working environment that enriches their lives. This matters because nothing is beautiful if it comes at the expense of another person.
10% of all Atelier Etica profits are donated to Human and Hope Association. HHA is a social enterprise in Siem Reap, Cambodia, which was established to empower the most needy people in the community. Through projects focussed on education, community development and vocational training, HHA help keep women and children safe and healthy by giving them skills to earn income.
Atelier Etica products ship from Australia.
- Australia Post, fully trackable, is used for all domestic shipping
- All orders are shipped within 1 business day of receiving your order
- Airmail shipping around the globe
- All orders are shipped within 1 business days of receiving your order
- Australia Post, fully trackable, is used for all international shipping
For Shipping within Australia, it can take 3-5 days to arrive depending on what shipping option you choose.
For International Shipping, it can take 3-4 weeks to arrive depending on what shipping option you choose.
To find out more about Shipping, Click Here.
Full refund for any reason so long as it is lodged within a week of the product being received and has not been worn or damaged by the customer
If you would like to know more about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
If you have any queries, you can reach us at email@example.com.