Chicago Dress Black Linen
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $69.75 fortnightly with More info
Made from light weight, premium European linen, the Chicago dress is a statement piece that must be a part of your wardrobe! Featuring a low V-neck, an elastic waist for comfort and ease and a removable waist tie that can be used to create a bow detail in the back. Effortlessly elegant the Chicago dress the perfect choice for day to night wear.
- Made from European Linen
- Available in Black, Tuscany and Silt
- Made in Australia with love from sustainable fabrics
- V-neck, cape feature and elastic waist
- Removable waist tie included
- Model in studio photos is 179cm and wearing a size XS
- Model in location photos is 173cm and wearing a size XS
Sustainability + Fabric
This garment is crafted in Australia from 100% linen.
The reason why we are moving towards linen is for its durability (30% stronger than cotton), linen is made from flax plant (every part of the plant is used) and does not require any pesticides or additional water other than rainwater. Linen is organic, biodegradable, recyclable and great for people with allergies and sensitive skin.
We purchase our surplus linen fabric from Wall Fabrics.
Shipping + Returns
- Free shipping on all regular post orders and AUD$12.00 flat rate for all express post orders within Australia
- For international purchases a flat rate of AUD$25.00 will be charged
Our commitment is for our products to always be Australian Made and manufactured using sustainable, organic and eco-friendly materials. This transparency builds customer trust in our brand and appeal for good clothing, in turn, strengthening the likelihood of success of our social impact strategy.