or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $49.75 fortnightly with More info
- Certified Australian-made; ethically handmade by artisans in Australia
- Premium 'M49' plant-based acetate from Mazzucchelli 1849 - 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable in 115 days
- Sustainable FSC-certified cork case & GOTS-certified organic cotton pouch and cleaning cloth
All Ozeano polarised sunglasses come with market-leading polarised lenses that feature:
- Polarisation filter that blocks 99% of all glare and increases visual clarity, creating a lens that is perfect for exploring nature in high glare environments
- Anti-scratch coatings that offer superior protection against marks and dramatically increases the robustness and longevity of the lens
- Superhydrophobic coating that repels liquid and is anti-static, ensuring the lens is extremely resistant to water, sweat, oil, grease, dirt, dust etc.
- Anti-reflective layer that reduces UV and harmful blue light, providing full UV400 protection
The Balmoral is an inspired tribute to the stunning Balmoral Beach, the perfect spot to gaze out over Sydney Harbour.
Based on the elegant aviator shape, The Balmoral is designed to provide function and style whilst offering maximum eye protection. The handmade frame features a comfy keyhole nose bridge with premium lenses, making The Balmoral a perfect everyday option.
The Orca colour is named after the striking areas of shiny black colour synonymous with the treasured marine mammals.
Bridge width: 16mm
Temple length: 145mm