So, how quickly can we get your order to you? Find out below...
Thread Harvest partners with some great brands in Australia (as well as around the world) which means at times your product may be shipped in two packages. For orders that contain products from Etiko, Elle Evans, Proof and WeWood Watches, your delivery may arrive in two separate deliveries and may be a day or two apart. We will keep you up to date on the progress of your order. If you have any questions or concerns, email us at email@example.com
Standard Shipping via Auspost (3-5 business days):
– Free standard shipping on orders over $100
– $4.95 for orders under $100
Express Shipping via Auspost (next business day):
– Flat rate of $12.95
– Next business day delivery is available within the express post network (Australian capital cities and major metro areas). Regional areas outside the express post network may be 2-5 business days.
- Standard Shipping $20
- Free Shipping on Orders over $150
All prices are in Australian dollars. For international customers, the prices quoted do not include your local sales taxes or import duties, which may be charged to your purchase upon entry to your country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
– Delivery timeframes may vary based on the product. Some of our amazing brands are so committed to sustainability their products are made-to-order so whilst we have delivery timeframes listed above, they so vary based on brand. See the product page for further information regarding the specific delivery times for our brands.
– Delivery timeframes are an estimation based on Australia Post service guidelines. Thread Harvest is not responsible for any delays incurred by Australia Post, however if you have not received your package within 7 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist with tracking your package.
– If no one is present to receive your parcel, a notice will be left at your address with alternative delivery or pick-up options.