Shah Cotton Flounce Top
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $28.25 fortnightly with More info
"Shah" Means royalty which is Inspired by Royalty of Taj Mahal. Feel like royalty with this feminine flowy flounce top with hand embroidered Mughal inspired flowers on the wide straps.
- 100% Cotton
- Double layer top
- Cropped length
- Elastic on the back
- Elastic around the waist
- Relaxed fit
- Hand embroidery on straps
- Limited edition
- Model wears a size S
- Model Measurements: Height - 177cm/5'9, Bust - 91cm/36", Waist-63cm/25", Hips - 91cm/36"
- Our product is made with natural fibres, handcrafted by traditional techniques, resulting in each piece being unique and slightly different in print/colour from each other.
- Hand wash & rinse in cold water, dry flat in shade, warm iron. Do not Soak, bleach or tumble dry. Treat each piece with love and Cherish it forever.
“After having worked in the fashion industry for 10 years, Xaura was born. My love for traveling, nature, mindfulness and conscious living has enabled me to express myself, and share the desire to make you feel special in Xaura” - Kavita Patel
Xaura represents the feeling you get when you know you’re wearing beautiful clothes that change the lives of those who made them for the better. Derived from “aura”, the energy that surrounds us, and at the crossroads of Eastern and Western cultures (“x”), we hope to make you feel the spirit of crafters of today and before, who continue to live through the passing on their exquisite traditional crafts. Feminine embroidery and block printing are centre to our designs and are hand applied to every piece. We embrace a slower, kinder and more mindful system of production with limited edition pieces as we keep our runs small to not over-produce.
Our mantra is “to empower craft driven communities through the revival of ethical handmade fashion that makes you feel beautifully unique"
Xaura products ship from New Zeland.
Shipping time frames:
- New Zealand: 2-5 working days - $10 flat rate
- Australia: 3-10 working days - $25 flat rate
- Rest of the world: 3-10 working days
All international customers are responsible for customs & duties within their own country. Delays due to custom procedures are beyond the control of Xaura and must be resolved by the customer. For further information, we recommend contacting your local custom office.
- All orders are processed within 4 working days - except weekends or public holidays.
- All packages must be signed for upon delivery so please ensure that you provide your daytime delivery address and contact number. Please note that we are unable to re-direct orders once they have been sent.
To find out more about Shipping, Click Here.
- We will provide a refund on full priced items if it has not been worn, damaged or washed and has all tags attached within 5 days of receiving the goods.
- Customers are responsible for the shipping costs unless an item is faulty. We recommend sending your item/s back using a prepaid service that offers tracking.
- Full priced items can be returned for a store-credit or exchange also. Due to the limited number of stocks available for every collection, all exchanges are subject to availability. If the size you desire is no longer available, you will be eligible only for a credit note.
- We do not offer a refund on sale items
- The refund will be made to the original method of payment after inspection of the garment.
If you have any queries, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.