or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $49.75 fortnightly with More info
- Certified Australian-made; ethically handmade by artisans in Australia
- Premium 'M49' plant-based acetate from Mazzucchelli 1849 - 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable in 115 days
- Sustainable FSC-certified cork case & GOTS-certified organic cotton pouch and cleaning cloth
All Ozeano polarised sunglasses come with market-leading polarised lenses that feature:
- Polarisation filter that blocks 99% of all glare and increases visual clarity, creating a lens that is perfect for exploring nature in high glare environments
- Anti-scratch coatings that offer superior protection against marks and dramatically increases the robustness and longevity of the lens
- Superhydrophobic coating that repels liquid and is anti-static, ensuring the lens is extremely resistant to water, sweat, oil, grease, dirt, dust etc.
- Anti-reflective layer that reduces UV and harmful blue light, providing full UV400 protection
The Tama takes its inspiration from one of the true gems of Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, Tamarama Beach.
The Tama offers a mid-century, timeless style thanks to its classic design and versatile aesthetic. Featuring a sleek frame shape and market-leading UV400 protection lenses, the Tama is the stylish go-to choice for any occasion.
Named in homage to Jellyfish which have no brain, heart, bones or eyes but do have a stunning ability to be completely translucent in colour.
Bridge width: 21mm
Temple length: 145mm