Freshie (Jellyfish) - Prescription Sunglasses
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $74.75 fortnightly with More info
- Certified Australian-made; ethically handmade by artisans in Australia
- Premium 'M49' plant-based acetate from Mazzucchelli 1849 - 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable in 115 days
- Sustainable FSC-certified cork case & GOTS-certified organic cotton pouch and cloth
All Ozeano single-vision prescription sunglasses are fitted with world-renowned NuPolar® polarised lenses from optical lens innovators, Younger Optics. Please allow up to 20 days for delivery of prescription orders. Our market-leading prescription sunglasses lenses feature:
- Polarisation filter that blocks 99% of all glare and increases visual clarity, creating a lens that is perfect for exploring nature in high glare environments
- Anti-scratch coatings that offer superior protection against marks and dramatically increases the robustness and longevity of the lens
- Superhydrophobic coating that repels liquid and is anti-static, ensuring the lens is extremely resistant to water, sweat, oil, grease, dirt, dust etc.
- Anti-reflective layer that reduces UV and harmful blue light, providing full UV400 protection
The 'Freshie' takes its inspiration from one of Sydney's favourite Northern Beaches, Freshwater Beach.
Providing the perfect blend of square and round shape, with its rigid top and curved bottom combining to provide a look that will stand the test of time. Featuring a striking frame with a comfy keyhole nose bridge and circular UV400 protection premium lenses, The Freshie is a true classic you can always rely on.
Named in homage to Jellyfish which have no brain, heart, bones or eyes but do have a stunning ability to be completely translucent in colour.
Bridge width: 21mm
Temple length: 145mm